Elevate your steak night with this chimichurri recipe from Sous Weed that's made from fresh cannabis leaves!
If you didn't know, cannabis is a tasty, nutrient-dense veggie that also has beneficial cannabinoids (at least 85!) which help your body maintain internal stability. According to Dr. William Courtney, raw cannabis is a very potent medicine without the psychoactive components one would normally experience when heating the plant.
Do you think cannabis will be the new kale? *fingers crossed!*
Fresh Cannabis Chimichurri
Makes about 2 cups
• 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 small shallot, halved
• 1 red jalapeño, seeds removed
• 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
• 1/4 cup raw cannabis leaves, stems removed
• 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
• 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Salt to taste.
3. Serve on skirt steak or roast chicken!